Saturday 24 September 2011

ST TROPEZ & OUR GARDEN IN PROVENCE

The market in St Tropez is full of goodies..........food, clothes and people!










The grand and expensive still mingle with the locals 





The oleanders continue to flower in our garden, and we have been cutting the lavender


Our dining table in the Var with 19th century French knives and forks and antique linen napkins with red initials, we have similar cutlery and napkins in the shop





The Fête de Saint Ferréol in Lorgues









More soon..................

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia- what fun you have a blog!I sold a whole series of "Musical chairs" to you when you were still trading from your lovely mews house ,which was featured I think in House and Garden or World of Interiors, in the mid nineties.How time flies!!Hope you are well, your blog looks lovely.
    I am your latest follower, would love it if you check out my blog http://moderncountrylady.blogspot.com/ and become my follower too : -)

    XX
    Hope to hear from you and hope you are well!!
    Bea Van Waes
    PS I have a Faccebook page too as Modern Country Lady :-)
    Isn't technology wonderful hahaha

    ReplyDelete